Comprehensive computer support and repair services
We provide a wide variety of computer support and repair services to individuals, families and small businesses in New Plymouth and surrounding areas. If you’re having problems with your computer, don’t hesitate to get in touch. We will find a solution to your problem, big or small.
Computer Problems and repairs
We’ll help you figure out why your computer isn’t working as well as it used to (or not working at all!). The problems we most commonly address include:
- Problems upgrading to Windows 10
- Computer not turning on or booting into Windows
- Spyware, virus or ransomware infections
- Unable to connect to Internet or not receiving email
- System running slow
- Laptops - broken screen, dead ports, faulty drives, keyboards, power circuit issues, overheating.
- Need your old computers information transfered to a new system.
- Need a proper backup solution
- Newly installed software won’t run
These are just some of the most common problems we hear about. We also help troubleshoot a wide variety of other issues and concerns – you might be surprised at the things we get asked to do! We’re able to provide remote support, which means we might be able to fix your problem without you needing to leave your home.
Our support services help you get the most out of your computer setup. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Data transfer (for example, from an old computer to a new one)
- Computer network setup
- Internet setup
- Email setup
- New computer setup
- Backups of computer data
- System upgrades
- Support on all products we sell
When a service job is anticipated to take longer than usual, we try to offer a loaner computer to keep you going (based on availability). We can also advise on the best computer or networking solution for your needs. Our many years of experience in the market allow us to recommend the best solutions. We’re also happy to share tips and advice with you.
You can buy a number of computer products directly from Janko. We can help you with parts or an entire machine. Whatever we recommend will be exactly what you need for your unique situation. We sell:
- Fully outfitted computer systems
- Customised computer systems and laptops
- Second hand computers
- Components to build your own computer
Post-sale, we’re happy to provide computer setup, data transfer and ongoing support. When you purchase from us, you get an entire solution, not just a computer.
Small business computer solutions
We have a specialised offering designed for small business owners. We provide the same services that we offer home users, but customised for the small business environment. To learn more, please visit our small business solutions page.
If you need help NOW or just want to learn more about our products and services, please get in touch today!