Flexirent is our chosen partner for offering lease agreements for equipment, whether it is for a straight rental option or a lease to own option.
Benefits of a Flexirent Lease Options
Conserve your cash
- With no deposit required, simply pay the first monthly rental payment in advance and put your cash to better use in your business.
- With a Flexirent Operating Lease you are not restricted by your available cash or credit card limits.
Pay for equipment as you use it
- Avoid the hassle of being locked into owning and disposing of outdated technology by future proofing your business technology needs.
- Gain the benefits of using the most up-to-date technology when you need it by upgrading when you need to.
- With Flexirent you can choose to upgrade to new equipment at any time, even before the end of your agreement!
- The process is fast and easy – just call Flexirent on 0800 444 827.
Increase your purchasing power
- The fixed and affordable monthly expense makes budgeting easy, meaning you can use the extra money where it best suits your business needs.
Flexible payment options
- Finance on an individual agreement basis with monthly payments, or apply for a FlexiLine credit facility to manage ongoing technology acquisition.
Choose FlexiLine when ongoing technology requirements exceed $10,000 per annum.
- FlexiLine gives you a choice of both finance types – Operating Lease (rental) or Lease-To-Own (finance lease)
- Make fast and convenient ‘drawdowns’ as low as $1,000 (incl. GST) against your facility
- Choose from monthly or quarterly payment options.
Operating Lease (Rental)
Ideal for rapidly depreciating equipment:
- Payments are an operating expense off the Balance Sheet and are typically 100% tax deductible*
- Upgrade anytime during or at the end of your agreement.
- Choose an extension at the end of the term and upgrade when you are ready.
- Other end of term options to swap, keep and update or own either part or all of the leased equipment.
Lease-to-Own (Finance Lease)
Ideal for equipment you want to retain at the end of a lease:
- For assets, software and services that have a long usable life and retain their value.
- Asset & liability - interest and depreciation claimed as a tax deduction**
- Ownership transfers to you after the last payment is made.
* Consult your tax advisor for details
** Subject to product eligibility